Sep 6, 2022
Do you have imposter syndrome? And you’re wondering if it’ll ever go away? Rasha shares:
- Why she believes imposter syndrome is not just internal doubt, but part of external factors like microaggressions.
- How she found a sense of belonging in Big Law.
- How to balance being a working mom and a leader at the workplace during the pandemic.
- Why mentors and sponsors can make a huge difference in your career.
- Why you shouldn’t opt out of positions of power.
Connect with Rasha at www.linkedin.com/in/rashagergesshields. Rasha would like our listeners to know that the views expressed in this podcast are her own and not that of any referenced organizations.
To get weekly career tips, sign-up for our newsletter at www.careerunicorns.com.