Oct 25, 2022
Are you a working mom who is burnt out from the pandemic? And you want resources? Jamie shares:
- How she’s able to manage her work while being a mom.
- Why she’s a self proclaimed constitutional law, tax law, and administrative law nerd.
- What it was like to be at NASDAQ during the 2018 financial...
Oct 18, 2022
Do you feel like you’re the only (insert blank) person in the room? And you feel a sense of otherness? Valerie shares:
- How getting burnt out taught her to take care of herself and embrace herself.
- How she survived Big Law, is a recovering lawyer, and is now using those experiences to create inclusion and...
Oct 11, 2022
Are you wanting to make a career change? But you are afraid of it being too risky? Charlotte shares:
- How she left her stable job to build her own business.
- What she put in place to make sure that she can manage the risks of building a business during the pandemic.
- What she did to get comfortable with...
Oct 4, 2022
Are you Asian American? And you feel stuck in the middle? Melissa shares:
- What it’s like to grow up with parents who are Chinese Burmese.
- How economic gaps cause insecurities during childhood.
- The impact of being targeted by white racists had on her.
- What culture means in terms of human connection...