Mar 29, 2022
Are you in a career that is a bad fit with your skills? But you’re not sure how to transition to something that is a better fit? Alex Su shares:
- How he used out of the box strategies to get into a top 14 law school with a GPA lower than 2.9.
- How he decided to leave the practice of law to start over in tech...
Mar 22, 2022
Are you wondering how you can be happy in your life and career? Don De Leon shares:
- Why it’s important to take care of your own mental health and be your own advocate.
- How the death of his coworker changed the course of his life and career.
- How pursuing his hobbies keeps him grounded.
Connect with Don...
Mar 15, 2022
Do you want to create a more inclusive environment but you don’t know how to start? Amy Bartow-Melia shares:
- Why the first step to creating a more inclusive environment is listening to the community.
- How assessing and implementing new hiring practices and office guidelines can attract more...
Mar 8, 2022
Do you want to build a career in human rights, but you don’t know where to even begin? Lindsay Harris shares:
- How she built her career in human rights focused on supporting refugees, including those from Afghanistan.
- How to create trauma informed training for students and practitioners and why it’s...
Mar 1, 2022
Do you know you have a dream in mind, but have been told it’s not possible? Frankie Reed (former Ambassador of Fiji and the surrounding region and career member of the U.S. Foreign Service) shares:
- How she forged her own path into human rights and being appointed to ambassador even though she was told it won’t...