Dec 28, 2021
Are the holidays bringing up
past traumas? In this episode with Angela Han, we discuss:
- How to recognize your trauma
- How to accept both the parts
you like and don't like about yourself.
- How to forgive yourself.
Dec 21, 2021
Did the pandemic make you rethink your life’s purpose? In this episode with Tammy Dain (Co-founder of Rabble), we discuss:
- How to continue to do the work you love not in spite of (but because of) all the challenging things going on in the world.
- Why your appetite for risk determines your success.
- How to...
Dec 14, 2021
Do you struggle to make decisions? In this episode with Michelle Florendo (Host of Ask A Decision Engineer Podcast), we discuss:
- The 3 part framework to making any decision.
- Why you always have the power to make a decision.
- How to consistently make good decisions.
Connect with Michelle at
Dec 7, 2021
Are you feeling hopeless because of race relations in America?
In this episode with Antonio Ingram (Assistant Counsel at the NAACP LDF), we discuss how:
- To have hope, especially after the Kyle Rittenhouse
- As the descendants of slaves, he is able to clerk for two Black federal judges and make law and...
Nov 30, 2021
Have you ever wondered how can you still maintain hope when you’re facing insurmountable discrimination and hate?
In this episode with Lisa Mak (Attorney at Minami Tamaki and incoming President the Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area), we discuss how:
- Discrimination can cause you to lose your...