Jan 25, 2022
Are you or someone you know struggling with your mental health? And you don’t know where to start to get help.
Lauren Tetenbaum (Psychotherapist and Lawyer) shares:
- How you can give yourself more grace.
- How to find the right therapist for you.
- Why there’s power in you sharing your story.
Jan 18, 2022
Are you a first generation professional who wants to build a great reputation and strong network?
Dyanna Volek shares:
- How to build a stellar reputation and get featured on The New York Times and CNN and get referrals to jobs you love.
- How passion planning can help you reach your goals, like finding your...
Jan 11, 2022
Do you want to make a career pivot, but you struggle with how to get started? Heather Stevenson of the Boston Globe Media Partner shares:
- How to leverage your network to get an introduction for new jobs.
- How to show that your past work experience in a different industry is transferable to the role you desire.
Jan 4, 2022
Are you afraid that you don’t have what it takes to build your dream career?
Olga Mack, who came to the US as an immigrant, shares:
- Why you need to let go of perfectionism and embrace your authentic typos.
- How technology is a very sharp knife that can be used to kill or cure.
-What women can do to build...