Sep 27, 2022
Do you have debt? And you’re ashamed about it? Jen Lee shares:
- How to overcome feelings of shame in debt and bankruptcy.
- Why money shouldn’t be a taboo topic.
- If you are struggling with money, you are not alone.
- The importance of learning financial literacy to stay out of debt.
- Why student loans are...
Sep 20, 2022
Do you want to become a DEI consultant? But you’re not sure what qualifications you need? Janice shares:
- How she built her DEI business during the pandemic.
- Why optimizing rest and scheduling time for self care and sleep is important to success.
- How to learn to be your no. 1 fan.
- What having a horrible...
Sep 13, 2022
Do you want to make a career change? But you’re not sure how to do it? Thomas shares:
- How he made multiple career pivots from government to tech to VC.
- What qualities to look for when founding a startup.
- Why having a vision will help you with rejections.
- How he manages his depression and suicidal ideation...
Sep 6, 2022
Do you have imposter syndrome? And you’re wondering if it’ll ever go away? Rasha shares:
- Why she believes imposter syndrome is not just internal doubt, but part of external factors like microaggressions.
- How she found a sense of belonging in Big Law.
- How to balance being a working mom and a leader at...
Aug 30, 2022
Do you know what you want? But you’re afraid to do it because it’s not the traditional path? Jacqueline shares:
- Why she left her Big Law career for love.
- What she did to allow herself to leave her lucrative legal career to pursue her startup.
- How she managed rejections to build an award winning...