Dec 27, 2022
Do you feel like the odds are stacked against you? And you’re struggling to figure out a path forward? In this episode, we discuss:
- How to build belief in yourself when you’re told at birth that you will never amount to anything because of a rare congenital birth defect.
- What you can do to get into a top...
Dec 20, 2022
Are you wondering how you can make a change in your career? And you’re wondering how to get started? Richard shares:
- What helped him to make big career changes from being an engineer to being a lawyer and then working in-house with Pixar, Lucasfilms, and Disney.
- How he managed life as a working dad with two...
Dec 13, 2022
Have you experienced failure in your career? And you’re struggling with how to pick yourself up? Tyler shares:
- How he navigated corporate America as a Black man growing up with Caribbean culture in Brooklyn.
- What he did as a father during the pandemic to support his wife and children.
- How he overcame the...
Dec 6, 2022
Are you feeling uncertain about the world? And you’re trying to figure out how to ground yourself? Martha shares:
- How she navigated the uncertainty of the DACA process to renew her work permit every 2 years.
- What she learned from being undocumented and how she leverages it to create more inclusion...