Feb 22, 2022
Do you wonder what intersectionality means and how to embrace it in your life and career? Donna Vivar shares:
- How to bring all of your identities to your life and work.
- How racism and colonialism impacts our identity.
- How to navigate strategic change at large institutions.
Connect with Donna...
Feb 15, 2022
Do you know that you’re meant for something else, but you’re afraid to take that next step? Kate Sullivan shares:
- How to keep going for your dreams by telling new stories.
- Why the idea of “no hope” is a lie; instead dwell on possibilities.
- How to accept that rejection is part of success.
Feb 8, 2022
Are you feeling burnt out, but you’re not sure what to do about it? Kony Kim shares:
- Why she decided to take a break from therapy school.
- How her break helped her heal from past trauma.
- What she learned from her break.
After her break, Kony recently joined an Oakland-based nonprofit called The Ahimsa...
Feb 1, 2022
Have you been told that you don’t belong? Dr. Gomez shares:
- How she continued her doctorate program even though several professors told her she didn’t belong.
- How one professor believing in her changed the course of her life.
- How to trust yourself in a world that dehumanizes you.
Connect with Dr....