Jul 26, 2022
Do you know that you’re supposed to ask your network to help you? But you don’t want to feel icky doing it? Rupa shares:
- How she shared that she was interested in a role even though it was uncomfortable.
- How her informational interviews led her to her dream role.
- How she graciously asked her network to help get her introductions that led to job interviews.
- How to make an impact even when your department is under-resourced.
- How going to therapy helped her to manage her new job and life changes.
Connect with Rupa at linkedin.com/in/rupabhandari.