Jul 5, 2022
Do you want to quit your high paying job? But you’re afraid you won’t be able to make ends meet? Christina shares:
- How graduating during the great recession changed her career path from Big Law to social justice.
- How she planned for her life to not be trapped by golden handcuffs, and moved in with her parents to save money and pay off student loans.
- How she transitioned from staff to leadership and is now General Counsel.
- Why asking for help from your family and coworkers is critical to career success.
- How her work focuses on helping with anti-Asian hate efforts.
Connect at Advancingjustice-La.org or linkedin.com/in/christina-y-709a7412.